Niagara Falls Tour From Canada 2022
About Niagara Falls Tour From Canada
Experience the majestic Niagara Falls from the Canadian side on this 4-hour tour that also lets you skip the ticket lines. On this tour, you’ll get a chance to see the Niagara Falls up close on a Hornblower Niagara Cruises, “Voyage to the Falls”. You will also get an opportunity to experience the Falls from high above and down below, in Skylon Tower and Journey Behind the Falls respectively.
Niagara Falls Tour From Canada
Explore Niagara Falls from the Canadian side as you get up close to the waterfalls. Board the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride “Voyage to the Falls” and soak in the majestic surroundings.
On this Niagara Falls Tour from Canada, you’ll also go under the famous Horseshoe Fall and experience the waterfall tumbling above you. Experience the mighty waterfall from the Canadian side and from different perspectives. Cruise on the “Voyage to the Falls” boat ride, go under the Horseshoe Fall, and observe the panoramic view of Queen Victoria Park from the Skylon Tower.
The Canadian side of Niagara Falls provides you with the best view of American and Horseshoe waterfalls. Recognize the power of Niagara up close on this Niagara Falls day tour from Canada. Learn everything about the origins of the falls and stop to admire the beautiful Floral Clock. The Floral Clock is made up of more than 16,000 carpet bedding plants.
Find out about the Whirlpool Golf Course and the Niagara Glen. Go up to the Skylon Tower for magnificent panoramic views, and slide behind the falls to feel the Horseshoe Falls cascading above you at the Journey Behind the Falls.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Small group sightseeing tour
- Live commentary
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat ride (May to November, weather dependent)
- Entrance to Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara’s Fury 4D Experience (when boat ride non-operational)
- Admission to Journey behind the Falls
- Admission to Skylon Tower
- Visit the Floral Clock
- Transport to and from Toronto
- Pickup is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, and Toronto
- Gratuities (optional)
Tour Meeting Point
Pickup and drop-off are available from any hotel, motel, B&B, Airbnb, or other accommodation on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls only. Pickup service is not provided from the American side of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, and Toronto. If you are staying on the American side, you can walk across Rainbow Bridge (5 minutes), where a pickup can be arranged. Parking can also be organized if you decide to drive yourself.
Ride a Hornblower Niagara Cruise and prepare to feel the thunder of the mighty Falls (May-November, weather dependent)
Descend 125 feet underground and explore the tunnels below the Horseshoe Falls at the Journey Behind the Falls
Ride on the yellow bug elevators at Skylon Tower to enjoy a breathtaking vista
Book Niagara Falls Tour From Canada Side
We did the hard work and found the best Niagara Falls tours for you!
Good to know before you go
- Infants should be booked with strictly no less than 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group’s average speed, and it may be a maximum of half an hour less or more than the indicated time
- Free bike seats are provided for infants from 0-4 years
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Meals for infants aged 0-4 years old are to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum €15)
- Tours operate rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
- All customers 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Complimentary pick-up is available in Niagara Falls, Canada. This activity stays in Canada and does not go into the USA
- If you happen to be staying on the American side there are a couple of options. Contact the local tour operator after booking to discuss.
- This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people
FAQ – Niagara Falls Boat Tour From Canada Side
What is the best month to visit Niagara Falls?
The best time to visit and enjoy Niagara Falls Attractions is during the summer and spring months. This time of year is perfect for tours in Niagara Falls because the weather is sunny and nice, and during the summer when it’s hotter, a cool breeze and mist from the waterfalls will cool you off. It’s the perfect time of the year for sightseeing tours of majestic falls.
How much does it cost to tour Niagara Falls?
There are different price ranges for Niagara Falls Tours, which all depend on what type of tour you decide to book. An organized Niagara Falls Tour from Canada costs about 107€. If you want to book tour packages, a private tour with a professional tour guide, or a deluxe sightseeing tour it may cost a little more.
Can you view Niagara Falls from Canada?
You can see Niagara Falls from both the American and Canadian sides. But the best view of the waterfalls is from the Canadian side. Experience Niagara Falls to the fullest by booking one of the Niagara Falls Tours packages. Go for a thrilling ride aboard the world-famous Maid of Mist Boat Ride and see the waterfalls from up close.
Sites like the Niagara River Gorge, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the beautiful Canadian Horseshoe Falls will leave you in awe. Take a walk along the White Water Walk and see the whirlpool rapids of the Niagara River. If you want a unique experience of the Niagara Region consider booking a wine tour of the famous Niagara wineries.
Book Niagara Falls Tour From Canada Now!
Easy & Fast booking process
Like what you see? Book your Niagara Falls tour today!
Nick picked us up on time, told us about each activity we were about to experience, and then dropped us back off at our hotel. The whole afternoon was very enjoyable and well worth the money. We saw much more with the tour than we could have possibly seen and done on our own.
Niagara Falls State Park Tour
Everything in Niagara Falls was wonderful! We visited the Niagara Gorge and went on the Maid of the Mist boat ride. Our Niagara Falls Tour packages were the best way we could have visited the waterfalls. The Maid of the Mist boat ride was something remarkable because we got to see the majestic falls from up close.
Book Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour From Canada Right Away!
- Pickup and drop-off service is available anywhere in the tourist area of Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Free cancellation policy up to 24 hours in advance