Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour 2022
About Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
On this amazing 5-hour tour originating in Canada, you’ll get a chance to fly high above Niagara Falls on a helicopter ride, as well as get up close to them on the Hornblower cruise “Voyage to the Falls.” After that, take a break and enjoy your lunch high above in the Skylon Tower. The tour ends with the Journey Behind the Falls.
Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
Book a Helicopter Tour of Niagara, fly above Niagara Falls, and get up-close on the Hornblower cruise “Voyage to the Falls” from the Canadian side of the waterfalls. Admire the scenic views of Skylon Tower, Queen Victoria Park, and Bridal Veil Falls from above. Get up on top of the Skylon Tower for a nice lunch.
After that, you’ll descend underground to experience the Horseshoe Falls falling above you at the Journey Behind the Falls part of the tour. This combination Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour will allow you to see the mighty waterfalls from several different perspectives.
This tour is organized from the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, considered the best side to view both Horseshoe and American Falls. You will start your tour by first flying directly above the waterfalls and the rapids. Experience a breathtaking view from the above as you enjoy your Helicopter Tour. Following your 12-minute helicopter ride, you’ll board the Hornblower Niagara Cruise boat ride called ‘Voyage to the Falls. If the boat cruise is not operating, you’ll experience the fun Interactive Niagara Fury and the Butterfly Conservatory.
Admire 360-degree views from the Skylon Tower’s observation deck and enjoy a spectacular lunch at the Skylon Tower’s Summit Suite Buffet. Take in the breathtaking views and panorama from the top of the tower while choosing from various mouthwatering dishes.
The last stop of your combination Helicopter Tour of Niagara is “Journey Behind the Falls.” You’ll get a chance to go below the iconic Horseshoe Falls.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Niagara Falls, Canada only
- Small-group tour
- Transport by minivan
- Live commentary in English
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise boat ride (May to October) or an alternative attraction in the winter months
- Helicopter flight (Airbus h130 helicopter)
- Lunch at the Skylon Tower’s Summit Suite Buffet
- Admission to Skylon Tower Observation Deck
- Journey Behind the Falls” tour
- Transport to and from Toronto
- Gratuities (optional)
Tour Meeting Point
Pickup and drop-off are only available from any address on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Refer to the pickup point previously agreed upon with See Sight Tours if different from the one specified here. Pickup is not provided from the U.S. side of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, or Toronto. If you are staying on the U.S. side, you can walk across Rainbow Bridge (5 minutes), where a pickup can be arranged.
Fly directly above the falls and the whirlpool rapids for breathtaking birds-eye views
Experience the power of Niagara Falls up close on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise boat ride (May-November, weather dependent)
Enjoy the “Journey Behind the Falls” tour for a behind the scenes look at the Horseshoe Falls
Book Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour and see the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls from the above!
Don’t stress out about finding the best tour, we’ve got you covered!
Good to know before you go
- Infants should be booked with strictly no less than 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group’s average speed, and it may be a maximum of half an hour less or more than the indicated time
- Free bike seats are provided for infants from 0-4 years
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Meals for infants aged 0-4 years old are to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum €15)
- Tours operate rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
- All customers 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- In winter months or when the boat cruise is not operating, it will be replaced with admission to Niagara’s Fury and the Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory.
- This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people
- Reservations are required
FAQ – Helicopter Tour of the Niagara Falls
How much does a helicopter tour of Niagara Falls cost?
A Helicopter tour of Niagara costs around 236€ per person.
How long is the helicopter ride over Niagara Falls?
The helicopter rides above the Niagara waterfalls take around 5 hours, weather permitting.
Is a helicopter tour worth it?
Although a helicopter ride is not the cheapest way to go sightseeing it is something that you will remember forever. All the stunning views and the exciting rush of a helicopter ride are something worth experiencing at least once in life. And there is no better place to do it than Niagara Falls State Park.
Is the Niagara Falls helicopter tour safe?
A helicopter tour of Niagara Falls is extremely safe. All of the helicopters that operate for the Niagara Falls Tours are meticulously maintained and are operated strictly by pilots with many years of experience.
Book Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour now!
Easy & Fast booking process
Why wait? Don’t miss out on this best-selling tour!
An Amazing Tour of Niagara Falls
Vinnie, awesome tour guide. The word awesome says it all. Helicopter was down til after the clouds cleared up and he made sure to show us extra sites til the helicopter was ready to fly. We were leaving town the next day and we pulled up beside him at the light. And said our goodbyes. Best thing was. It was ugly out the morning we left. 1/4 inch of ice and he was out showing a tour. That's called dedication. Thumbs up to you Vinnie. See you next year.
Canadian Horseshoe Falls with Niagara Helicopters
Helicopter tours are not something we usually do, but I am so glad we decided to book the Niagara Falls private tour with a helicopter. We were given complete details upon arriving there and the staff was wonderful. Helicopter rides can be kind of scary but we were measured and all the safety measures were taken. Niagara Parks' mighty falls and the Niagara River were marvelous to see from the air. We had a spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
Book this tour now and enjoy a helicopter ride & a boat trip on Niagara!
- Enjoy this small-group guided tour of up to 7 participants
- Pickup is included in this tour