Niagara Falls USA Boat Tour 2022
About Niagara Falls USA Tour from New York
This day tour will allow you to skip the ticket lines and start exploring the majestic beauty of Niagara Falls right away. Come to Niagara Falls from the US side and take an elevator down to the Niagara River Gorge at the Cave of the Winds, and later on, climb aboard the Maid of the Mist to get a closer view of the falls.
Niagara Falls USA Boat Tour
Explore Niagara Falls by going on a Niagara Falls Half-Day Tour from the USA. Skip the line for tickets and ride the elevator to Niagara Falls Gorge at the Cave of Winds, board the Maid of Mist and enjoy your Niagara adventure.
On this 4 to 5-hour half-day tour departing from New York, you will see the very best side of Niagara Falls. Experience the top sights and attractions of the waterfall from the US side of Niagara. You will be picked up from your accommodation in Niagara Falls, New York, by your guide. Then you’ll head out for a fantastic experience of seeing Niagara Falls from many different perspectives.
You’ll first be taking an elevator ride at the Cave of the Winds, taking you on a journey 175 feet into the Niagara Gorge. Put on the bright yellow cape and waterproof footwear provided to you as you feel the fresh mist spraying your face. Venture along the wooden walkway up to the hurricane deck. After, get on the famous Maid of Mist boat and observe the natural beauty of the waterfront. Go up the Observation tower and see both the American and Horseshoe Falls.
Admire attractions such as the 3 Sister Islands, Whirlpool Falls, and Luna Island. Visit Goat Island to see the American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls from various viewpoints. Tour ends by going back to your accommodation or location of your choice in the downtown area of Niagara Falls, NY.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Niagara Falls, New York only
- Small group sightseeing tour
- Live commentary in English
- Admission to Cave of the Winds
- Entrance to Maid of the Mist (seasonally from May to October only)
- Admission to the American Observation Tower
- Visit Goat Island
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or drink
Tour Meeting Point
This tour includes a pickup from most hotels in downtown Niagara Falls, New York. The local partner will confirm your exact pickup details after booking. This service is not available for locations in Niagara Falls, Canada. If you are staying on the Canadian side, there are some options available. Contact the local partner after booking to discuss.
Climb aboard the Maid of the Mist and sail close to the cascades of the Niagara Falls
The tour features a visit to the Observation Tower for spectacular views of Niagara Falls.
Go to Goat Island for amazing vistas of Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
Book Niagara Falls USA Boat Tour Now!
Make your visit to Niagara Falls unforgettable!
Good to know before you go
- Infants should be booked with strictly no less than 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group’s average speed, and it may be a maximum of half an hour less or more than the indicated time
- Free bike seats are provided for infants from 0-4 years
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Meals for infants aged 0-4 years old are to be paid on the spot if needed (maximum €15)
- Tours operate rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
- All customers 17 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- This activity stays in the USA and does not go into Canada
- This is a small, intimate group tour of approximately 6 people
- Complimentary pick-up is available in Niagara Falls, New York only
- Please note, the Maid of the Mist operates seasonally from May to October only. Admission to the Aquarium of Niagara will replace the boat in off-season
- Please note, the duration of the tour may be shorter or longer than listed due to traffic and other factors outside the local partner’s control
FAQ – The Best Niagara Falls Tours from the USA
Can you visit Niagara Falls on the US side?
You can visit the Niagara Falls State Park from the USA. If you visit Niagara Falls from the USA side, you can get close to the three main Niagara Falls Highlights of the state park – American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls.
However, unless you book a tour, you will only be able to see the waterfalls in profile or from the top-down. If you want to get more out of your trip, look into Niagara Falls Vacation Packages like the Niagara Attraction Pass, with which you can ride aboard the Niagara Falls Maid of Mist boat ride.
Can you tour Niagara Falls from New York?
There are Niagara Falls USA tour packages available from New York. New York City is about 400 miles (643 km) away from Niagara Falls. And since it takes around 6-7 hours to reach Niagara Falls from New York, the tour bus leaves early in the morning (around 4:00 am).
How much does it cost to go to Niagara Falls, USA?
You can always visit Niagara Falls State Park for free since there is no admission fee to walk into the park. But if you want to experience Niagara Falls to the fullest, you can book a tour and explore everything in Niagara Falls. There are also many other tour and day trip options available online if you’re visiting Niagara Falls from the US side – you can choose anything from the private tour with a professional tour guide, walking tours, or a custom tour of the majestic natural wonder are Niagara Falls.
Book Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tour From USA Now!
Easy & Fast booking process
Like what you see? Book your Niagara Falls State Park tour today!
The Best Tour of Niagara Falls
Jimmy, our guide, was phenomenal!! We were on time everywhere. He was full of local knowledge. Clean spinter van was comfortable. My mother has impaired walking and was cared for appropriately. Notifications were great and clear. Make sure to take a drink or maybe they could offer a bottle of water. 5 stars!
Niagara Falls USA Boat Tour
This was one of the best tours I've ever been on. We managed to see all the main attractions of the state park, and the views of the Falls from Skylon Tower are simply breathtaking. During our free time, we visited the Old Fort Niagara and the Butterfly Conservatory.
Why wait? Book Niagara Falls USA Boat Tour Right Away!
- Board the famous Maid of the Mist boat and see the cascades of the Niagara Falls from up close
- Free cancellation policy up to 24 hours in advance